Thank you for taking the time to read through this very important section before you make your purchase with us. It is our sincere priority to advise you as best we can and to provide you with an amazing product that you come away happy with, we want return customers and aim to please! so, have a good read through and if you have any questions at all please contact us through our contact menu on the homepage.
Thank you & happy shopping!
CARE AND ADVICE
- The cushions from Charlie and Fenton are decorative.
- When purchasing a cushion please do not colour match from your computer screen as all computer monitors will vary. Our images are a guide only.
- Protect from direct sunlight, rotate reversible cushions regularly, vacuum regularly using low suction.
- To ensure your cushions keep shape, plump your cushion regularly to maintain fullness.
- Pilling can occur over time and as a result of normal daily wear this should not be considered as a fault.
- Velvet is a “cut pile” fabric, bruising can occur with some velvet’s as they wear.
- We accepts payments via Direct transfer, Visa and MasterCard as well as PayPal and Afterpay. Please view PayPals and AfterPay website’s for their security arrangements and their user agreement.
- All prices are listed in the Australian Dollar and will be converted and charged in your currency through PayPal and direct checkout.
- Charlie and Fenton items are mostly ‘made-to-order’ we print and hand make in Melbourne, so Please allow us upto 7 business days for make. Anything in stock will be sent out asap!
- Charlie and Fenton recommend to ship to your day/business hours address to avoid orders being re-directed to a post office or depot if you are not home.
- Australia Post will advise you where you can pick up your package if you are unable to sign for delivery.
- Requests to deliver parcels “without a signature on delivery” is at your discretion and Charlie and Fenton are not liable for any goods that go missing due to the request.
- Orders will be dispatched Monday to Friday on business days and during business hours.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery for items that are being shipped overseas as we print and hand make our wares in Melbourne.
- Due to high international postage costs Charlie and Fenton do not ship cushions with insert.
- Delivery times can vary depending on public holidays. We will send you an email with tracking details and a ETA of your goods to keep you in the loop.
- Charlie and Fenton is not liable for any duties or taxes charged to a shipment once the order has left Australian shores.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- You may exchange your item if you are dissatisfied within 7 business days of receipt (for an item/items up to the same value) provided that items are in a sell-able condition. Product must be in their original packaging and all tags still attached along with a copy of the original receipt, we then send replacement item/s to you at no further charge if the sale was made within Australia (International postage will still apply)
- Only faulty items will be refunded but please be aware that all items are thoroughly inspected and packaged with care before shipping.
- Dye-lots may vary especially with natural fiber compositions ie: Cotton/Linen. Although rare this is unavoidable.
- Every computer monitor will display a different level of colour (brighter/duller) this is beyond our control and we do not refund orders based on this.
- In case of a refund please allow 3-5 days for refunds to be processed from time of inspection.
- All shipping costs for exchange of items are to be paid for by the International customer.
- All sale items are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded unless deemed faulty.
- Please use registered post for all items as Charlie and Fenton do not take responsibility for the loss of items being returned.
- At Charlie and Fenton we respect the privacy of your information and therefore we do not disclose any information about you to third parties, unless required by law.